Natural Liquid Glucosamine For Dogs Of All Ages, Size And Breeds
More and more pet owners are choosing natural pet supplements for treating canine arthritis and for good reason. Because of the long term effects of conventional drugs, supplements for dogs have shown to offer relief from the symptoms of arthritis pain, stiffness, limping and lameness within a short amount of time and without harmful chemicals or nasty drugs.
Canine Arthritis: Frequently Asked Questions
- What is arthritis in dogs?
Canine arthritis, also known as osteoarthritis or degenerative joint disease, is characterized by pain and inflammation in a dog's joints. Arthritis is caused by the breaking down of smooth cartilage that covers and protects the bones that form a joint. Once the bones are exposed, painful wear and tear can occur.
- Which dogs are prone to arthritis?
Although certain larger breed dogs such as Mastiffs and Great Danes are susceptible to arthritis, the condition can develop in all breeds and mixed breeds as the result of joint infection, dislocation, trauma or family genetics. Senior dogs often develop arthritis as a result of aging.
- What are the symptoms of arthritis?
- How common is arthritis in dogs?
- What causes arthritis?
- How does arthritis start?
- How long does arthritis last?
- How is canine arthritis diagnosed?
- How is arthritis treated?
- Are dogs with arthritis able to exercise?
- How can you help care for your dog with arthritis?